옷 Catching Jellyfish With 옷
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

옷 Catching Jellyfish With 옷

[소N트T ]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbit's Aplication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xbit

Xbit's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Xbit's Aplication   Xbit's Aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:05 am

In Game Name (Main character)

Age?

Location/Timezone?
UTC +3

How did you hear about 옷 Catching Jellyfish With 옷 [소N트T]?
Guru

List all your characters, and what their EOTN ranks are at.
Name [norn/asura/vang/dwarv]
Xbit Necromancer-[10,10,10,10] main
Xbit Monk-[2, 0, 1 , 0]
Xbit assassin[4,4,2,2]

List the characters you have at DoA, and what rank they are in SS/LB? (FYI, Mesmers are required 90% of the time to get a trial)
Monk[9,8]( great monk, last guild was happy )
Necro[10,8]
Dervish[8,4]
Sin - very close to DoA, can go there anytime and farm up LB. [6,0]
(I will promise to push mesmer to DoA if you take me)

What experience do you have in DoA?
Very experianced, been clearing it in the early days when it was still hard. Nowdays I usually play as monk and have participated in many (singnetway, focway, shitterflames-way, dwg) runs, although have used necro for foc.

List the characters you have at FoW/UW.
Monk, ranger, dervish, necro, sin.

What experience do you have at FoW?
Very exp,cleared many many times SC or not, have fow armor.

What experience do you have at UW?
Pretty exp, cleared many times. Killed dhuum several times with physway, tway.

Do you have ventrilo and a working microphone?
Yes.

Which previous guilds have you been with? Include the time you have been there and reasons for leaving.
TC- Tormented Champions - small DoA guild, been for 3 weeks, left several days ago because it was too small, didn't grow and runs were very rare, although high quality.
MU-Mutants- Very friendly great guild, been with them for more then a year, left because I made break
from GW.

Additional information – Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a nice and I wouldn't want to brag but intelligent person, mature, learn fast, and I enjoy achieving goals. In the summer I have a lot of free time so I can definetely participate in your runs often. Also I ave very much exp with GW, because all my chars now are 4.5 years old.
Back to top Go down
Big Man

Big Man

Xbit's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbit's Aplication   Xbit's Aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:27 am

only one char for doa for the builds we use. sin wont count either once you get it there, as most of the time its the last position you learn. push the mes through nf and eotn then /trial.
Back to top Go down
Balistic Pve
Officer
Balistic Pve

Xbit's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbit's Aplication   Xbit's Aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 am

/deny
lack of spiking and only has one reroll available
Back to top Go down
Xbit

Xbit's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbit's Aplication   Xbit's Aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:04 am

I can easily push mesmer to Doa, but I don't want to do that now when I don't know if I will be using it if Won't join ur guild. About spiking experience you shouldn't worry, I have played GW for so long and it's very easy to adapt to different spikes.
Back to top Go down
Balistic Pve
Officer
Balistic Pve

Xbit's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbit's Aplication   Xbit's Aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:10 am

If you thoroughly read our guru page, then you would know that at least 2 of the professions used had to be at DoA before your application was posted and that you'd have to have an adequate amount of spiking before you app'd.
As of yesterday, we bumped up requirements for the guild.
/closed and reapp when you do have the exp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbit's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbit's Aplication   Xbit's Aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbit's Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
옷 Catching Jellyfish With 옷 :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: