옷 Catching Jellyfish With 옷
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

옷 Catching Jellyfish With 옷

[소N트T ]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killer Of Darkns App

Go down 
+3
Balistic Pve
Big Man
killer of darkns
7 posters
AuthorMessage
killer of darkns

Killer Of Darkns App Empty
PostSubject: Killer Of Darkns App   Killer Of Darkns App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Location/Timezone?
TX, CENTRAL

How did you hear about 옷 Catching Jellyfish With 옷 [소N트T]?
Guru

List all your characters, and what their EOTN ranks are at.
Mesmer { 6 del/ 7 norn/ 7 asura/ 5 ebon}
Warrior { 7 del/ 7 norn/ 7 asura/ 4 ebon}
Assassin { 6 del/ 8 norn/ 9 asura/ 4 ebon}
Monk { 2 del/ 3 norn/ 3 asura/ 2 ebon}

What experience do you have in DoA?
DWG & mes spike in DoaSc.
Warrior Tanker for doa run.

List the characters you have at FoW/UW.
Warrior, mesmer, assasin

What experience do you have at FoW?
100b MT

What experience do you have at UW?
Warrior tanker, assasin tank

Do you have ventrilo and a working microphone?
Yes and Yes

Which previous guilds have you been with? Include the time you have been there and reasons for leaving.
[LOD] 1 week, They didnt like bible for some reason and i was chrsitian so they kicked me.
[TaCo] Everyone got banned.
[KISS] I was leader of a Kiss huild in the Big KISS ally but it got too dramatic.
[TWWT] it was boring.
[BaNB] they didnt do much.
[TD] it died off.

Additional information – Tell us a little about yourself.
I love to fish, hunt, drink and party. my guitar is my baby. I drive a 4wd Dodge dulley, My GF likes to take it away when i piss her off... afro
Back to top Go down
Big Man

Big Man

PostSubject: Re: Killer Of Darkns App   Killer Of Darkns App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 pm

looks like you only have a mes at doa that we can take on doasc and you didnt post lb rank for it. not much exp in fow either. /trial if you push a ele or monk to doa.
Back to top Go down
killer of darkns

PostSubject: Re: Killer Of Darkns App   Killer Of Darkns App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 pm

im trying to get my monk there, my lb rank for my mes is r8, my war is r7... anyway y cant i run a mes spiker??
Back to top Go down
Balistic Pve
Officer
Balistic Pve

PostSubject: Re: Killer Of Darkns App   Killer Of Darkns App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Not good and not that good. hmm.
And we require you too have more rerolls.
Back to top Go down
killer of darkns

PostSubject: Re: Killer Of Darkns App   Killer Of Darkns App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm

well i will have a reroll but ia can trial with my mesmer atm?? and what is not good?
Back to top Go down
Erwinnie the Pooh
Panda
Erwinnie the Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Killer Of Darkns App   Killer Of Darkns App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:58 pm

/reject

Not enough rerolls imo. Only 4 characters? You should have 8 if you have all expansions.

We will not trial someone that only has one DoA character. It's a requirement to have at least 2 rerolls when applying. It shows flexibility in a member.

Also, missing information on your application is a big no-no. It looks very empty. Please actually work on the application.

Re-App when you get more characters up.
Back to top Go down
deaths lotuss

PostSubject: Re: Killer Of Darkns App   Killer Of Darkns App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:23 pm

you need more than 1 position 2 rerolls in req for trial. seeing as we never do manly way but thats an exculisve run due to the fact we dont run it much. work on your FoW go pug it for practice not for profit because it will be painful but still good to do and helps alot and GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Back to top Go down
Jordy
Canadian Panda
Jordy

PostSubject: Re: Killer Of Darkns App   Killer Of Darkns App I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:13 am

Why did you not fill out the complete application? If i do not get a response within 24 hours i am locking this thread.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Soul

PostSubject: Re: Killer Of Darkns App   Killer Of Darkns App I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:38 pm

If he has only 1 char in DoA (mez) and he got past LOD's app, then he must have been a pro Mez to be accepted to their guild. But yea, reqs are reqs Killer. We require atleast (2) DoA active chars (Sin,Mez,Monk,Ele,Necro) So im gonna have to agree with erwin and the others. /reapply
Back to top Go down
Jordy
Canadian Panda
Jordy

PostSubject: Re: Killer Of Darkns App   Killer Of Darkns App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:58 pm

closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer Of Darkns App   Killer Of Darkns App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer Of Darkns App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
옷 Catching Jellyfish With 옷 :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: